Monday, August 1, 2011

Hey Ya'll!

Several months ago my daughter, Baby Chef, moved to Carolina to be with her Army Man. She began blogging. Since her wedding and her big move, she has encouraged me to blog.  I tossed the idea around, made lots of excuses as to why I shouldn't...no one wants to read about what's going on in my life, I'm too busy...so on and so forth. Well, Baby Chef took it upon herself to create a blog for me, called me up and said Mommy, it's all set up now all you have to do is write!

Anyone that knows me, knows that I can talk all day long and to anyone who will listen. This blogging thing is a bit different. I have no clue as to what to blog about. I spent a lot of time looking for topics and decided I'd do a 10 day challenge with a twist for starters.

Day 1 - Recipe with a few interesting facts about me

Day 2 - Recipe and the meaning behind my blogger name

Day 3 - Recipe and a picture of me and my friend.

Day 4 - Recipe and a picture of someplace I've been

Day 5 - Recipe and book that I've read that changed my views on something

Day 6 - Recipe and something about my best friend and what makes them special

Day 7 - Recipe and a few things on my bucket list

Day 8 - Recipe and something in life that gives me balance

Day 9 - Recipe and something I'm proud of

Day 10 - Recipe and a picture of something that makes me very happy



"Pink is my signature color."

No comments:

Post a Comment