Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Great Ending to a Regular Day

My day started just like any other day...get ready for work, go to work...run by the grocery store...blah, blah, blah. Talk to Baby Chef on the way home and have an inspiration!!

I'm going to visit Baby Chef at the end of the month for her birthday. It will be my first visit and I'm so excited! I can't wait to see her new home and meet her new friends. Well, anyway, Baby Chef will be alone for about six weeks and I admit, I'm a little worried about her being by herself. Here's where my inspiration came into play...while we were talking, I made the suggestion that she come back home with me and she agreed! She's only staying about a week but I'll take whatever face time I can get!

I hate to wish the month away but I sure can't wait for August 31st!



"Smile! It increases your face value." --Truvy

No comments:

Post a Comment