Saturday, August 6, 2011

Day 7 - Recipe and a few things on my bucket list





This is a veggie that my father in law makes and it's so YUMMY!
BBQ GREEN BEANS
4 slices bacon cut fine
¼ cup chopped onions
½ cup catsup
¼ cup brown sugar
1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
2 cans french style green beans drained

Brown bacon pieces and onion in skillet.  Add catsup and brown sugar and Worcestershire sauce. Simmer about 2 minutes, add drained green beans in casserole dish.  Pour bacon mixture over top of beans. DO NOT STIR.  Bake untouched for 20 minutes at 350 degrees.  When done baking stir lightly and serve hot.



Hehe! I don't have a bucket list but there are a few things I'd like to do. One of which is to go back to NYC with Baby Chef. I'd also like to have one day that I could do whatever I wanted without any questions such as "Why are you doing that...when are you coming home...have you lost your mind, etc. or statements such as "If you aren't home by supper what am I supposed to eat and I don't understand why you think you need a day to yourself, you don't even have kids at home anymore..."

I'm an easy person. I'm not hard to please. I don't ask much. I'm happy doing things on my own and for myself. I don't even care if I go on vacation. But oh how I'd love to have one day of peace and quiet!


"Time marches on and sooner or later you realize it is marchin' across your face." Truvy

No comments:

Post a Comment