Monday, August 1, 2011

Day 1- Recipe and Interesting Facts about Myself

I love to read and cook. I guess those aren't interesting facts but it's what I like. In the cooking department, I prefer baking. Baby Chef likes to cook the savory stuff. I suppose that's why we get along so well in the kitchen.

I also discovered while working on Baby Chef's wedding, that I want to be a wedding planner or event coordinator. Most people would think that planning a wedding or party is stressful. For me, it's fun...and it makes people happy, and who doesn't like happy???

My recipe for the day: Mexican Dip


1 large can of re fried beans
16 oz. sour cream
2 pkg. taco seasoning
1 med. size jar of thick and chunky salsa
Shredded cheese
1 small jar of sliced olives, drained

Spread re fried beans in dish and sprinkle generously with taco seasoning. Layer sour cream, salsa and shredded cheese. Sprinkle taco seasoning to taste on top of cheese and garnish with sliced olives. Serve with Hint of Lime chips.


No comments:

Post a Comment