Tuesday, January 10, 2012

I Got Tagged....

My precious daughter, Baby Chef, from Stars, Stripes, and a Military Life, tagged me in a blog game, which I believe was her way of getting me to take time to blog. I'm supposed to tag 12 people (don't think I know 12 that blog) and here are the rules:

Rules:

1. You must post the rules.
2.  Post 11 fun facts about yourself on the blog post.
3.  Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and then create 11 new questions for the people you tagged.
4.  Tag 12 people and link them to your post.
5.  Let them know you've tagged them!

Facts about me:

1.   I LOVE to read!
2.   I hate when things aren't organized.
3.   I love getting involved with projects. The more detailed the better I like it!
4.   I'm a VERY picky eater.
5.   I'm obsessed with pinterest.
6.   I love painting walls! It relaxes me.
7.   I very seldom watch tv.
8.   I'm 4'10" tall!
9.   I love rearranging my furniture.
10. If I ever won the lottery and didn't have to work, I'd volunteer at a nursing home or hospital.
11. I'm a morning person by 8 p.m. my brain is in shut down mode and it's best not to ask my opinion on anything past that time.

Questions from Morgan:

1. Where should I go for my birthday vacation? Charleston, Myrtle Beach, or Savannah? And do any of y'all wanna come with?
Ummm.....I thought WE had plans to go to Charleston : )
2. What's your favorite picture of yourself. Post it.
3. What's your favorite holiday?
Thanksgiving
4. What's in your fridge right now?
It's almost empty besides milk. I haven't been to the store since Christmas UGH!
5. Favorite candle scent?
Swan Creek - Vanilla Pound Cake
6. How many key chains are on your set of keys?
1
7. Favorite hobby?
Reading
8. I know most of you are young, when do you feel like the best time to start a family is?
Done that already!
9. A dream come true..?
Seeing all my children happy and successful.
10. Advice to a younger girl?
 If your stomach hurts and you haven’t got a virus, you’re in a bad situation.
Before you know what it is, your stomach always does. Give yourself some time to ponder what it might be that’s making your stomach hurt. Chances are you already do know, you just don’t want to believe it, for some reason. You can ignore advice from your friends, even your own brain, but you can’t ignore your stomach, because the stomach never lies. Oh, and by the way—drowning your stomach in alcohol won’t make it stop telling you the truth, either.

11. What would you like to see on my blog in the future?
More recipes and pics of the updates on your new house

Tags:
Jillian @ Teenage Bride
Dana @ VanDoss
Stacey @ Stacey Turner's Experiences
Johnna @ Southern Jolt

Sorry I don't have 12!!

Questions for the taggees:

1. What is your favorite thing to cook? (Please include recipe, if it's not too much trouble)
2. What is your favorite movie?
3. What is your favorite restaurant?
4. What is your favorite vacation spot?
5. What is the most sensible thing you have ever heard someone say?
6. What life lesson did you learn the hard way?
7. What is your happiest childhood memory?
8. What makes you smile?
9. Who is your favorite cartoon character?
10. What is the funniest movie you've ever seen?
11. Name one household chore that you never want to do again.

Have fun!



3 comments:

  1. I will be posting soon! :) Thanks! I hope you got your accessories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am super picky eater too...do you like cheese? I hate it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah - I don't like cheese either!!!

    ReplyDelete