Friday, January 20, 2012

Cooking...it's just what southern women do!

Gma has told me my entire life that deaths come in 3's and so far she has been right. Not a great topic to blog about but it is life. This week I had a friend lose her dad, another friend lost a stepmother, and a family that I've known for years lost their mother. Needless to say, I've been "cookin up a storm" all week. I don't know if that's just what southern women do when someone is sick, gives birth, or when someone dies, but where I come from we cook...and cook...and cook! This week I've made two enormous pans of chicken spaghetti, brownies, bread pudding, peanut butter brownies, and a heath bar cake. I haven't cooked this much since Christmas!


I'm so happy this week is coming to an end and hopefully there will be no more sad news for a while!

No comments:

Post a Comment