Friday, May 18, 2012

Something New-Fill in the Blank Friday

Baby Chef often posts a "fill in the blank" for her Friday post. Thought I would give it a try since I haven't blogged in a while. I hope everyone has a great weekend!
1.  Something that is very near and dear to my heart is (are) my children. They are the most important thing EVER!

2.      Birthdays   are a good cause to celebrate .

3.  The most fun I ever had was    going to NYC with Baby Chef! Can't wait to go back!

4.  True friends are   the ones you can go without talking to because of schedules or whatever, and when you finally do get time with them, it's as if you were never apart.

5. Something that makes me terribly happy is     having all my children in one place at the same time.

6. A good way to spend a sunny day is     sitting on the patio reading a good book  .

7.  My favorite celebratory food is   cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment