Wednesday, December 7, 2011

December-How did you get here so fast??

It's hard to believe December is already here and it's been a month since my last post. I'm counting the days til December 18th when Baby Chef comes home. It will be the first time I've seen her since September 13th and much too long for me!

My life has finally settled into somewhat of a routine-work, visit the nursing home, then back home for the usual...dinner, laundry, etc. except for the fact that I'm addicted to pinterest and have tried more recipes and craft projects than I care to talk about for fear that anyone who reads his will think I've gone insane.

I've decided that making cupcake towers are my favorite project thus far. I'm a bit disappointed that I discovered how to make them after Baby Chef's wedding. Here are a few of my creations.


No comments:

Post a Comment