Monday, January 6, 2014

It's been a long time!

Well, it's been a long time...a very long time. So many things have happened this past year! Two very important things - one that has brought happiness, the other great sadness. In July, I found out that Baby Chef was expecting! Just a few days later, Gma passed away.

Since Gma passed away, I've learned these things about myself:

Have healthy relationships
Look past a person's flaws
Look past my own flaws
It's ok to go out without makeup
Ignore people's nasty comments
Stand up for myself
Stop worrying about what other people think
Avoid the drama
Say "no" to stuff
Stop trying to be perfect
Let go of expectations
Adjust to changes
Understand that the best is yet to come.

Here is a peek of one my "best is yet to come." Coop is due to join us in March!




2 comments: